Nintendo has officially released the new Nintendo 3DS system update which allows you to record ten minutes of 3D video.To get the latest firmware update you’ll need to go to system settings and then select system update and the update will start to download.
Edit: Here’s a list of the features that should be included in the update:
1. 3D Video, and 3D Stop Motion animation videos.
2. QR code functionality will be improved
3. Transfer game files between Nintendo 3DS systems
4. New puzzles and extra Find Mii Dungeon
5. eShop will be expanded as well, You’ll soon have access to game demos (for both downloadable games and retail games)
6. You’ll be able to download software while your system is in Sleep Mode
7. The eShop will also support Download Codes (which will be used primarily for special promotions) and will enable users to save payment information to their system if they so so desire
8. The update will add a new application to your system’s Home Menu: ”Nintendo Zone” active when you’re at a Nintendo 3DS hotspot location. Provides free access to exclusive content, streaming 3D videos (such as gametrailers, tv ads) trivia games, and retail promotions