Neogaf user Streets Ahead has dug his way through a number of new Animal Crossing: Jump Out scans for the Nintendo 3DS to bring us some new information about the game. Here’s the intriguing information the user has uncovered for the game which launches November 8th in Japan.
- Can place a Reset Management Center. Mr. Resetti will appear after you have placed this on the map.
- Return of Don Resetti.
- Brewster’s Coffee Shop is separate and you can build it. If you go there a lot you can begin a ‘part-time job’.
- Can drink coffee outside.
- Can build two types of Police Stations. The police officer will vary by the type you choose.
- New Villager: Hamsuke, a hamster, born May 30th. Brisk personality.
- New Villager: Brittany, a pig, born November 14th. Mature personality.
- New Villager: Anthony, a horse, born May 22. Smug Personality.
- New Personality: Smug； talks indirectly but acts like a gentleman. Pure, so you can’t hate them.
- New Villager: Takoya, an octopus, born March 8th. Shaped like takoyaki. Carefree personality.
- New Villager: Frappe, a penguin, born February 22nd, lively personality.
- Lyle now works for the Happy Home Academy.
- Picnics available (blanket, chairs, picnic basket)
- New flowers.
- Return of cherry blossoms.
- Can eat ice-cream cones.
- Seen planting the tree seen on the box art. This is your first act as Mayor. It will grow as your city does.
- Can build camping grounds, bridges, wells, jungle gyms, benches, and those face-hole photograph things.
- Receive donations from villagers and even other players to fund the building.
- Clothing types: Tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, socks, hats, accessories.
- New Villager: Doremi, deer, born March 26
- New Villager: Sunairu, gorilla, born December 5th
- New Villager: Hajime, elephant, born September 7th
- Flower Shop: Owned by Reiji, sells seeds for flowers, tree saplings, gardening tools, house plants. Open 10:00~8:00PM. He’s a sloth, and lazy, so he may sometimes not be in the shop.
- Museum: Open 24 hours. Will have ‘planned exhibitions’ of items outside those which you give them. Also a Museum Shop run by Blather’s little sister.
- Able Sisters: 8:00~9:00PM. Contains an accessory corner now.
- Nook Housing: 10:00~8:00PM, parts to decorate your house change every day. Run by Tom Nook.
- Speck Shop: Appears to be taking the place of Tom Nook’s old shop, run by twin tanookis. Sells daily goods like cups for your house. Open 8AM~10PM, Starts of small and grows. Opening hours vary by type.
- Shank the Skunk runs a shoe store, Lisa the llama runs the recycle shop.
- Start the game off in a tent.
- Bunnie, Chevre, Peanut return as villagers.
Just waiting on that North American release date.
Shank the Skunk?
That’s Kicks’ name in japan (The shoe shining guy from City Folk)
I want this game so bad… o.o
get fantasy life
It’s not as good as Animal Crossing.
Looks like Nintendo has really stepped up their game with this 4th installment in the series. I like it
Was there a DS one?
yeah there is the gamecube (originally on the japanese system for the nintendo 64 ) then the ds one called animal crossing wild world, then there was city fold for the wii now there will be a 3ds one
City Folk* =p
When are sony going to release ‘Little big planet good life’ ??? surely that would be better than this original masterpiece of a franchise ?????
“Can drink coffee outside” Watch out, we got a bad ass over here!
As if I needed more reasons to buy this. ._.
Thats a lot of information. Now I’m all excited for this game again!
Pingback: Nintenderos.com – Wii U, 3DS, Wii, DS, Videojuegos y Consolas Nintendo | Oleada de nueva información sobre Animal Crossing: Jump Out
“Start the game off in a tent.”
Recycle shop is operated by alpacas, not llamas.
Pingback: Tons of new Animal Crossing: Jump Out details
Pingback: New AC3DS Info! « Gaming News
“Can place a Reset Management Center. Mr. Resetti will appear after you have placed this on the map.” Well, I know a certain something that I won’t be doing.
Reblogged this on hypersonic55 and commented:
I’m glad to see more information on Animal Crossing 3DS being released, for a while I thought Nintendo had forgot about this game. I know for a fact on many gaming websites and forums fans of the series have been calling out for this game for ages. Luckily Japan only have to wait until November for teh next instalment in the Animal Crossing series while all of us in the west have to wait until next year! 2013 really is too long to wait for a gaming as addictive as Aniaml Crossing and with all of these new details being released it just makes me more excited for the game, but also frustrated that we have to wait so long for it to be localized. But as they say good things come to those who wait, so when 2013 comes around I shall pick this game up and experience epic hapiness again on my 3DS! :D
Are there not going to be any constellations?
They wont tell you everything X’D
I hope there will be constellations :/ I loved to look at them in the sunset at animal crossing wild world :>
I hope they have them… I was going to have all my friends make their own in my sky
Wow!! I sooo want this! I think I heard that it’s coming out in american and european next year though, while it comes out in Japanese this November!!! :( can’t wait!!!
cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
OMGWTFF I WANT THIS GAME SO F’ ING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we communicate more about your article on AOL?
I require an expert in this area to unravel my problem.
May be that is you! Looking ahead to see you.