Level 5 has announced their latest project which is titled Wonder Flick. The project is designed by Akihiko Hino with Final Fantasy XII artist Nao Ikeda and Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu helping out. The game will be released on a number of platforms, with smartphones getting the game first in 2013, while consoles will receive Wonder Flick in 2014. Here’s a few details regarding the intriguing game.
- F2P with microtransactions
- Character creation and equipment customisation
- You flick medals (which represent commands) onto the enemies during battles to attack them.
- It’s designed for quick play sessions so you can enjoy the exciting feel of a RPG in 3 minutes while on the go.
- iOS and Android in Japan this November, the other platforms in 2014.