Nintendo is offering a series of big discounts in the Nintendo eShop for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Starting today and running into December, select games featuring fan-favorite characters will be available for at least 30 percent off their normal prices. Link from the Zelda series kicks off the first round of limited-time discounts on select games. Wii U and Nintendo 3DS owners can visit the Nintendo eShop each Thursday to see which character’s games are next.
Between 9 a.m. Pacific today and 9 a.m. Pacific on Nov. 21, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS owners with a broadband Internet connection can visit the Nintendo eShop to purchase the following discounted games.
- [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: $3.49
- [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening: $3.99
- [3DS] Zelda II: The Adventure of Link: $3.49
- [Wii U] The Legend of Zelda: $3.49
- [Wii U] Zelda II: The Adventure of Link: $3.49