Good news for fans of Nintendo’s fantastic multiplayer shooter Splatoon as the latest update is due to drop on June 8th. Thankfully, Nintendo UK has provided a change log with all the new additions and tweaks that the latest update will bring. You can read all the changes to the colourful shooter, below.
New weapons and gear
- Nine new weapons added, available in the weapon shop Ammo Knights
- Please note: the new weapons and gear will appear in the shop following the release of the software update.
- Two new kinds of gear added, available in the shop
Weapon and ability adjustments
- Adjustments to main weapons, sub weapons and abilities. Click here for more information. (310 kB)
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments to prevent players from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Bluefin Depot: Fixed a problem where players could go inside a certain object in Rainmaker mode.
- Camp Triggerfish: Adjustment for detecting when you have brought the Rainmaker too far back towards your own starting area
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments to prevent players from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
Fixes for issues in battles
- Fixes an issue where players could jump higher than usual by touching an opponent’s Splash Wall
- Introduces several enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
This update is required in order to play online.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
Please note: 768 MB of available storage is required to perform this software update.