Good news for Minecraft fans as the Wii U version of the game has received another reasonably substantial update. There’s a variety of new features which are bound to keep you interested including a new Battle Map Pack and also a Tumble Mini Game. You can check out all the changes and additional features, below.
- Added Tumble Mini Game.
- Added Battle Map Pack 3 (Castle, Invasion & Shipyard).
- Added six new achievements for the Battle mini game.
- Re-enabled the previous Birthday and Minecon skin packs for players who had them.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some changes to chest refilling logic to make things harder for players camping beside chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some balancing changes to items spawning in chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed some map issues in Cavern, Siege, Ruin, Lair and Atlantis arenas.
- Introduced a ‘vote to kick’ system for mini games. When there are more than three players in a public game, a player will be kicked from the game when they have received three votes. This scales down when there are less players.
Thanks, Snorth93 and Nintendo Impact Gaming