It is that time of the month again when we find out which software and hardware were the best-selling in the United States. Yes, the NPD results are now in for the month of September. There’s a distinct lack of Nintendo games in the top ten this month, but hopefully we shall see Paper Mario: Color Splash chart next month. The best-selling hardware in September in the United States was the Xbox One. Here’s the best-sellers!
- NBA 2K17 (Take-Two)
- Madden NFL 17 (Electronic Arts)
- FIFA 17 (Electronic Arts)
- NHL 17 (Electronic Arts)
- Bioshock: The Collection (Take-Two)
- Destiny: The Collection (Activision Blizzard)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
- Overwatch** (Activision Blizzard)
- Forza Horizon 3* (Microsoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision Blizzard)
*No digital sales.
**No Battle.net digital sales.