Nintendo

Doraemon The Movie 2017: Great Adventure In The Antarctic Kachi Kochi Coming To Nintendo 3DS

Doraemon fans will be happy to know that an adaptation of Doraemon the Movie 2017: Great Adventure in the Antarctic Kachi Kochi is on the way to Nintendo 3DS. The game is scheduled to be released in Japan on March 2, two days before the movie’s premiere in the region. It will be the 13th Doraemon title that has been made available for 3DS in Japan. You can check out a trailer for the upcoming film below:

Source

8 comments

  1. There’s not too many Doraemon fans in America begin with, since 90% percent of the franchise was left in Japan. The other 10% aired on Disney XD. Those who sat through to two seasons that aired got really sick of the series.

    I alone managed to ragequit the series.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: