The technology enthusiasts over at Digital Foundry have finally gone hands-on with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Nintendo Switch. The team played the game at the press event in London which took place on Friday. Here’s the main details you need to know about the Nintendo Switch version of the highly anticipated open world Zelda game.
- 720p and locked 30fps in handheld mode
- 900p and 30fps when docked
- Texture filtering is poor
- Frame-rate drops typically seem to happen when there’s depth of field on-screen
- Lowest recorded frame-rate is 20fps.