Zelda: Breathe Of The Wild is only a few weeks away and popular Japanese publication, Famitsu, have got their hands on some new info relating to some of the games’ characters and NPC’s. Although some of the points have been spoken about before, they do well to explain some more interesting, unfamiliar points:
- Zelda is the princess of the destroyed Hyrule kingdom. She goes to investigate ancient ruins scattered around the world. Famitsu says she’s a wise and curious girl, but also has a deep complexity.
- In one image, Zelda is shown raising her right hand to shoot light at a Guardian. This time, Zelda wears clothing that may let her take the most active role she’s had in the series so far. Famitsu asks, will she also participate in battles?
- Mifa is a Zora girl who lives in Hyrule. She has a special power that no other Zoras have, but perhaps due to that she’s somewhat introverted and doesn’t talk much. Famitsu wonders how she will use the spear she’s wielding.
- Darkel (or literally Darukeru) is a Goron warrior who lives in the mountains of Hyrule. He’s normally calm, but when entering battles, he changes into a very brave warrior that screams loudly while sweeping away enemies.
- Finally, Reebal is a member of the bird-like Rito tribe which lives in the skies of Hyrule. He is spotted wearing the same blue scarf as Darkel and Mifa, and each of them also wield different weapons.