There’s a brand new update available for the popular Fire Emblem Heroes title on mobile platforms. It is a fairly substantial update which sees maximum stamina increased from 50 to 99 and also a change in the amount of EXP that is gained in battle. You can check out all the changes in the change-log published below.
Changes Made In Fire Emblem Heroes Update Version 1.2.0
- Maximum stamina raised from 50 to 99.
- Added feature that allows you to swap the positions of Heroes at the start of battle.
- Adjusted the amount of EXP gained in battle. Heroes with lower rarities (in stars) will receive more EXP from battle.
- Adjusted matchmaking conditions in the Arena and made adjustments to how score is calculated after victory.
- Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment.
- Bug fixes