We previously reported that Slime-San was heading to Nintendo Switch after the developer chatted with Nintendo at GDC earlier this year. In a relatively quick turn around after receiving dev-kits, Frabraz have confirmed that Slime-san will launch on August 3rd in the US. Slime-san will make use of the HD Rumble and local multiplayer options will be present.
The game has received some great feedback since it has launched on other platforms on April 7th with the following awards currently won:
- “Official Selection of the Gamescom Arena Booth” August, 2016
- “IndiePrize Finalist: Tel Aviv” September 27, 2016
- “Game Development World Championship: Semi-finalist” October 31, 2016
- “Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee” November 23, 2016
- “IndiePrize Finalist: Berlin” December 23, 2016
- “Pax East: Best Indie (Marooners Rock)” March 11, 2017