Devespresso Games, the developer behind The Coma: Recut on Switch, has announced that their next project is in development for Nintendo’s latest console. Vambrace: Cold Soul is being described as a “fantasy-roguelike-adventure” game and here’s some info about the title.
The Shade King has cursed the great city of Icenaire. Now cast under a permanent blight of frost fall, its former residents have returned from the dead as wraiths. Survivors take refuge deep underground where they lead a desperate campaign against this unearthly power. Woefully outmatched, they are forced into hiding as the King of Shades amasses an army of the undead above them. One fateful day, a mysterious stranger appears in the city with an enchanted vambrace. She may now be their only hope…
– A fantasy adventure spanning 7 epic chapters.
– Finish sub-quests and unlock exciting, new thematic skins.
– Assemble your party from 5 races and 10 unique classes of recruits.
– Craft items and armor from precious materials gathered on your trips.
– Make crucial decisions where one wrong turn can seal your party’s fate.
– Survive a harsh expeditions that may permanently condemn your comrades to death.
Click here to check out a trailer for the game.
There’s no word on a release date yet.