More details have merged regarding the forthcoming BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle on the Nintendo Switch. The fighting title will cost you $49.99 and if you want the complete downloadable content then it will cost you an additional $20. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will also have full English dubbing and dual audio option available. Here’s the details:
- Retail price for physical and digital: $49.99
- Individual DLC packs (there are six): $4.99
- Complete DLC bundle: $19.99
- Deluxe Digital Edition (the game with all the DLC): $69.99
- The first DLC pack, which includes Platinum, Orie, and Kanji, is free for everyone at launch.
- Per earlier confirmation, Blake Belladona and Yang Xiao Long will be free to download.