Interesting indie title A Normal Lost Phone is coming to the Nintendo Switch. The team behind the game has tweeted that it’s coming March 1st and features portrait mode with touch screen and HD Rumble. Here’s all you need to know about the game:
“A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player. The game takes the shape of a narrative investigation: you have to search the phone’s text messages, pictures and applications, in order to learn about its former owner. Through this phone, you uncover Sam’s life, friends, family and relationships, until the evening when they turn 18 and mysteriously disappear.”
– An immersive and intuitive way of introducing the narrative through a fake smartphone interface
– A game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction by letting players act as themselves.
– The game asks a simple question: if you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
– A relatable story that helps build empathy with the characters, which allows difficult topics to be explored
– Play in Portrait or Landscape mode and enjoy HD rumbleportrait mode with touch screen and HD Rumble