Nintendo has been hiring throughout the year, but the latest job opening may make you very curious. You see, Nintendo is looking for a senior security software engineer. The company’s description of duties suggests that the person who gets the job may be used to help deal with hackers. The full list of duties and requirements can be seen down below, so feel free to check it out.
Description Of Duties
- Conducting security reviews of existing software components and subsystems
- Analyzing past security breaches to understand vulnerabilities
- Using tools such as IDA Pro or a disassembler to reverse engineer malicious binary images
- Hacking and also implementing formal penetration tests
- Research, design and development of security technologies such as secure boot, type-1 hypervisors
- Degree in CE, CS or EE required. MS degree preferred.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Experience with ARM and/or x86 assembly language
- Experience developing kernel and/or boot software
- Able and willing to learn and apply knowledge in these areas:
- Complex parts of a kernel such as MMU and IOMMU page tables, system calls, scheduler
- Secure boot implementations
- Cryptography and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- SOC security technologies