It was announced yesterday that, Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon, which launched on the PC back in December 2000, is being remade and it’s heading to the Nintendo Switch platform. It’s being worked on by Aniplex and Type-Moon and is due to be released this summer in Japan. The staff behind the game include Kinoko Nasu and artist Takashi Takeuchi. The Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon remake will apparently keep its original looks, but it is set to be presented in an alternative way.
- Scenario & Director: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Designer: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Hirokazu Koyama
- Graphics: Takao Sougetsu, Kaetsu, Shima Udon, Shiri Neko
- Direction & Script: BLACK
- Script: Urushinohara
- Program: Kiyobee
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- Logo Design: WINFANWORKS
- Theme Song “Seimeisen” by ReoNa (SACRA MUSIC)
- Opening Animation: ufotable
- Planning & Production: TYPE-MOON
Pingback: Japan Tsukihime remake to be released on Nintendo Switch in 2021
If it is censored badly, then no buy from me.
Not as likely to be censored coming through Nintendo than Sony ironically enough, they only crack down on first and second party games, fingers crossed for an english translation within the next decade.
“…but it is set to be presented in an alternative way.”
You can almost feel the censorship coming.
please let it be translated into english as well, they did say they would release more details by spring so that brings my hopes up a bit