During IGN’s Summer of Gaming 2021 event which is happening the long-awaited Doki Doki Literature Club Plus was announced for the Nintendo Switch. you won’t have to wait long until you get hold of the game as it was be available on the Nintendo Switch system on 30th June. A trailer was also broadcasted to accompany the announcement during the IGN’s Summer of Gaming 2021 event. Here’s the details:
Enter the #1 Psychological Horror Experience!
“Welcome to a terrifying world of poetry and romance! Write poems for your crush and erase any mistakes along the way to ensure your perfect ending. Now’s your chance to discover why Doki Doki Literature Club is one of the most beloved psychological horror games of the decade!
You play as the main character, who reluctantly joins the Literature Club in search of a romantic interest. With every poem you write and every choice you make, you’ll charm your crush and begin to unfold the horrors of school romance. Do you have what it takes to crack the code of dating sims and get the perfect ending?
Now, the original mind-shattering Doki Doki Literature Club experience is packed with tons of new features and content exclusive to Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!”
- Six new Side Stories about friendship and literature, totaling hours of new content.
- Over 100 unlockable images including new game art, wallpapers, never-before-seen concept sketches, and more.
- 26 total music tracks, including 13 all-new unlockable songs by Nikki Kaelar, plus special guests Jason Hayes and Azuria Sky.
- A built-in Doki Doki Literature Club music player to unwind with your favorite songs in a custom playlist, or loop a single track forever.
- A high-fidelity visual upgrade with all artwork now in Full HD (1080p).