Nintendo’s latest Nintendo Switch release Big Brain Academy: Brain vs Brain has received a brand new update bringing the game to Version 1.1.0. The new update brings a number of features and fixes which are sure to make the user experience even better. We recently reviewed Big Brain Academy: Brain vs Brain and awarded the game a not-to-be-sniffed-at 7/10. Here’s the latest patch notes:
- Added a setting to restrict pictures of things like bugs in Fast Focus, Super Fast Focus, Speed Sorting, and Super Speed Sorting in each mode.
- After selecting a user, you can go to Options → Creepy Crawlies, and then choose to either Remove or Leave As Is.
- In Party, you can choose whether to restrict the display of these pictures after you select the users that will participate.Note
- If you restrict the display of these pictures, the variety within those activities will be reduced.
- If you restrict the display of these pictures, only Ghosts who have also restricted the display will appear in Ghost Clash for Fast Focus, Super Fast Focus, Speed Sorting, and Super Speed Sorting.Pictures for which display will be restricted if you select ‘Remove’Fast Focus, Super Fast FocusSpeed Sorting, Super Speed SortingFrogSnakeButterflyButterflyDragonflySpiderSnakeOctopusSnailSquidGrasshopperStarfishFrogAntFlyGrasshopperPraying MantisCaterpillarSnail
- Moved the ‘Secret’ button, which hides your age, on the screen where you input your age to a position where it’s easier to find. If you’ve already created user data, you can select your user and go to the Options → Age screen and select the ‘Secret’ button.
- Added a display when you haven’t been issued a Ghost ID for how to obtain one at the top screen of Ghost Clash.
- Fixed an issue in Ghost Clash in which the opponent’s Ghost would stop moving.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.