Disney Dreamlight Valley has proved to be a hit for both Disney and developer Gameloft despite being in early access at the moment. Today, Gameloft deployed a new software update for the game which primary function is to fix some of the bugs which have been discovered during the launch of Missions in Uncharted Space. Other than that, Gameloft is continuing to work on stability and optimisations for Disney Dreamlight Valley across all gaming platforms, which should inevitably lead to a smoother experience.
- Story-related items will no longer appear in the crafting menu before they are intended to be available.
- Improved feedback in Buzz Lightyear’s house to make it easier to exit.
- “You’re My Favorite Deputy” quest: Improved item spawns to prevent them from falling outside of the map or into static objects.
- “Restoring the Sunstone” quest: We are continuing to push iterative fixes to help users who are still encountering issues with this quest. Today’s fix should help some players, but we are continuing to investigate, as we anticipate the issue may persist for others. We will be keeping a close eye on this through the next update.
- “A Deal With Ursula” quest: Players will now be able to place the four crystals on the pedestals necessary to complete this quest.
- “The Mystery of Stolen Socks” quest: The next step of this quest will now be accessible for players who clear the necessary trash. Donald and Dreamlight Valley thank you!
- “The Illumination” quest: Placing the blanket fort in the house will now complete this quest.
- Boba tea is great. Giant boba tea is even better! But in the Valley… maybe it was a little too big. Boba tea items will now appear as their intended, normal size.
- Various stability and optimization improvements.