Nintendo UK has teased fans on Twitter by announcing that additional items are being added to Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue. Nintendo says that devotees should keep an eye on the Stars Catalogue as new items will undoubtedly be up before Christmas. What would you like Nintendo UK to add to Club Nintendo?
Update: Nintendo of France have also joined the party and have announced extra items will be added to Club Nintendo
Thanks, Kallum and Kahisys
If you’re a Club Nintendo member then there’s plenty of retro themed games to get your hands on this month. Leading the charge this month is Kirby, Metroid and Pilotwings. If you’ve got enough coins then Kirby’s Pinball Land and Metroid II: Return of Samus are your best bets. Which games are you opting for this month?
- Pilotwings (Wii U) – 200 Coins
- Vegas Stakes (Wii U) – 200 Coins
- Clu Clu Land (Wii) – 200 Coins
- PictureBook Games: Pop-Up Pursuit (Wii) – 250 Coins
- Tokyo Crash Mobs (3DS) – 200 Coins
- Kirby’s Pinball Land (3DS) – 150 Coins
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (3DS) – 150 Coins
- Starship Defense (3DS) – 200 Coins
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Nintendo of America has reminded fans that if you purchase both Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U and register them on Club Nintendo then you can get your hands on an exclusive two disc soundtrack littered with classic tunes.
Nintendo Europe has begun sending out emails to European Club Nintendo members to reward them with a free theme to celebrate this year’s Halloween. The email contains a code for the theme which you can redeem on the console. The description says that it comes with ‘The Black Cat’s Dance’ background music to get your spine a-tingling, while scrolling the Touch Screen might give you the feeling you’re being watched. Here’s how you redeem your code.
Thanks, Cosmicluma and Kallum
Club Nintendo has been updated for the month of October and here’s the games you can spend your hard-earned coins on. There’s currently eight games to choose from spread across platforms. Here’s the Club Nintendo games you can acquire this month.
- Wrecking Crew – 200 coins (Wii U)
- Kirby’s Dream Course – 200 coins (Wii U)
- Zoda’s Revenge: StarTropics II – 200 coins (Wii)
- Maboshi’s Arcade – 250 coins (Wii)
- Kersploosh – 150 coins (Nintendo 3DS)
- Brain Age Express: Math – 200 coins (Nintendo 3DS)
- Kid Icarus – 200 coins (Nintendo 3DS)
- Donkey Kong – 150 coins (Nintendo 3DS)
Thanks, Michelle and Mosky3000
Nintendo Japan have announced which prizes Club Nintendo Platinum members can get this year. First up is Club Nintendo Picross Plus for the Nintendo 3DS which features more than one hundred brand new picross puzzles. Platinum members are also eligible to get this delightful Club Nintendo 2015 original calendar. If you’re a gold member then you are entitled to just the calendar.
Nintendo of America has detailed which games you can get using your coins this months on Club Nintendo. There’s something for everyone in the latest update including The Legend of Zelda on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console and Mario Bros on the Wii U Virtual Console. Here’s the games you can get this month.
- Mario Bros (Wii U) 200 Coins
- Super Punch Out!! (Wii) 200 Coins
- NES Play Action Football (Wii) 200 Coins
- Super Mario Bros (Nintendo 3DS) 200 Coins
- The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo 3DS) 200 Coins
- Touch Solitaire (Nintendo 3DS) 150 Coins
- Pictobits (Nintendo 3DS) 200 Coins
- Kirby Super Star (Wii U) 200 Coins
Thanks to those who sent this in