Today Nintendo announced that a new Bayonetta 2 Direct will be taking place, offering an in-depth look at Bayonetta 2 for Wii U. The new Nintendo Direct will be streamed from the Nintendo Direct website at 23:00 BST on 4th September in the UK. The Nintendo Direct will also air in the United States on September 4th at 3pm PT.
Nintendo of America has tweeted that it’s holding a Bayonetta 2 themed Nintendo Direct on Thursday, September 4th. The event will be broadcast at 3pm PT and is set to include plenty of new Bayonetta 2 details. We already know that the game is scheduled to launch in North America on October 24th.
Thanks to those who sent this in
Russian Wii U website Wiiu.pro claims that they have insider information that a Nintendo Direct may air tomorrow evening. The site believes that it’s related to the new Nintendo 3DS XL which was unveiled last Friday. However, we do know that the device won’t be coming to the west until sometime next year.
Nintendo Japan has confirmed that it will be holding a Nintendo Direct tomorrow which is focussed on Nintendo 3DS software. Nintendo of America and Nintendo Europe have yet to mention whether they will also be broadcasting a Nintendo Direct. Here’s the times for the Japanese Nintendo 3DS Direct.
- Japan: 8PM
- Europe: 1PM
- UK: 12PM
- USA (East Coast): 7AM
- USA (West Coast): 4AM
In anticipation of the game’s 19th September launch, a new Nintendo Direct taking a closer look at Hyrule Warriors for Wii U will be made available on YouTube and the Nintendo Direct website in Europe Tuesday 5th August at 08:00 CEST. The event will air August 4th in the United States at 11pm EDT.
- Europe : 5AM (5/8)
- UK : 4AM (5/8)
- USA (East Coast): 11PM (4/8)
- USA (West Coast): 8PM (4/8)
- Japan : 12PM (5/8)
Nintendo Japan has confirmed today that it will be holding a Nintendo Direct tomorrow to showcase third-party games on the system. Nintendo of America and Nintendo Europe haven’t announced a Nintendo Direct as of yet, so it’s likely to be a Japanese only event. It begins at 8PM JST on Friday, July 11th.
- Europe : 1PM
- UK : 12PM
- USA (East Coast) : 7AM
- USA (West Coast) : 4AM
- Japan : 8PM
Nintendo Japan held a special Nintendo Direct presentation for the forthcoming Yokai Watch 2 this morning. If you missed it then Nintendo has uploaded the full event on YouTube. As you would expect the event is in Japanese, but that hasn’t stopped NeoGAF user L-A from publishing key information from the event.
What is Youkai Watch?
- Youkai hidden everywhere
- Youkai have an effect on people, make them do weird stuff
- Explain battle system
- Make a wheel turn
- Use touch screen to launch special attacks
- Use it to revive Youkai too
- Can make friends with Youkai
- Fuse medals to make new Youkai
Sakura New Town
- Explore the town, like as a child
- Lots of places to go to, like forest and more
- Fun things to do
- Do stuff like in real life (crossing roads by pressing button, etc…)
YW2 new stuff
- Same town as first game
- Can take a train to go to some places
- Seaside town, with boats and a beach
- Countryside town, with rice fileds, a farm, a river and more
- Can take the bus too
- Can get stamps of the various places by train
New Youkai showcase
- Matenshi : looks angry
- Onigirizamurai: looks like an onigiri, very powerful
- Nechikaeru : frog, use water attack
- Lots of new Youkai
Jibanyan, real star of the show
- KO in one hit
- Bike racing, new mini-game
- Youkai blocking the view to annoy you
- Fox procession, mimic their movement so as to avoid getting spotted
- Billboard with quests
- Secret tunnel which leads to unexpected places, change every day
- Player get a box, never open it. Fart all the time if you open it.
- Can climb to poles
- Get a great view
- You’re not the only one doing it
- Old man farts then drop down
This town looks different > go back in the past
- New trailer
- Dekanyan, has a mystery
- Character which looks just like Keita
- Fight to “defend the world”
- Youkai watch busters, playable with 4 players
- Defeat Youkai in action game
2 different versions, with original quests, rare items, and some special Youkai
- Special Jibanyan medal in the packaging
- Download version too get special Youkai (Robot versions of Jibanyan)
- Played YW1? Get Buchinyan
Thanks to those who sent this in.