The VD-W3 works by connecting the Wii console to one side of the device and then connecting the HDMI input into the other side. The device is available from VDIGI’s website, but it will set you back a rather pricey 75 dollars.
* Input: Wii AV Connector x 1, USB Type A Plug x 1.
* Output: HDMI x1 , 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack.
* Video In Supported: EDTV(480i/576i), SDTV(480p/576p)
* Video Out Supported : 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1280×1024, 1440×900, 1650×1050 (at refresh rate 59.94Hz)
* Audio Out: HDMI audio, Analog audio.
* Bi-Color LED: Blue and Red.
* Operating Temperature: 5°C to 60°C (41°F to 140°F)
* Dimensions (approximate): 12cm (L) x 7cm (W) x 2.5cm (H)
* Mass (approximate): ~180g
Powerful Video Signal conversion
* Crystal shape image, Outstanding picture quality.
* Full HD (1080p) output.
* True 10-Bits high definition video scaler engine.
* AV grade scaler engine
* No external power required.
* Easy to setup.
* LED status indication.
Wide Range Video Display support
* Support TV (HDMI) and PC Monitor (DVI).
* HDMI-Audio and Analog audio out.
* Various HDTV video out.
* Native resolution for LCD monitor.