The Wii U will launch with what Nintendo describes as extremely rich titles. Nintendo has always reiterated that they’ve learned their lesson with the Nintendo 3DS launch which was criticised by gamers and journalists alike. We will see the Wii U launch line-up for the first time at this years E3 event in June. Nintendo revealed earlier today that we will have to wait to hear information about the Wii U release date and pricing after the event.
3DS amazon amiibo animal crossing capcom charts dlc e3 eshop europe gamestop japan mario mario kart 8 mobile news Nintendo nintendo 3ds nintendo ds nintendo eshop nintendo switch nintendo wii north america nx opinion pokemon pokemon go Reggie Fils-Aime release date rumour sales satoru iwata sega shigeru miyamoto smash bros sonic splatoon square enix super mario maker super smash bros trailer ubisoft uk us video video games virtual console Wii wii u zelda
- Puyo Puyo Tetris Is Now Available On Australian eShop Ahead Of Delayed Physical Version
- Capcom Addresses Monster Hunter Sales Performance In Latest Fiscal Year Review
- Producer Comments On Possibility Of Tekken 7 For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo’s Hardware Chief Who Led Development For The Wii Genyo Takeda Retires In June
- US: Amazon Have The Nintendo Switch (Gray) In Stock If You’re A Prime Member