New details have emerged regarding Slightly Mad Studios racing simulation game, Project Cars. The promising racer has already been confirmed for Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, and is set to arrive sometime next year.The studio has released some official documentation explaining how the Wii U controller will be utilised with the game.
- Screen as primary view – I.e., allowing you to transfer play of the game between the TV and on-the-go around the house.
- Screen as secondary view – Switch between rear-view mirror, overhead map, telemetry.
- Primary input method – Drive by tilting the controller, on-screen buttons replicate the buttons/switches on a real wheel (push to toggle on/off or flip-up/down).
- Secondary input method – Manage decisions in the pits (swiping through tire choices, setting fuel amount).
- Camera – personalise your profile, pose for the podium.
- Menu navigation method – Flick photos from your gallery to the TV, private chat with team-mates.