Kotaku has announced that their team of writers will be joining Geoff Keighley and acclaimed developer Peter Molyneux for unrivalled coverage of E3 on SpikeTV next month. Former Microsoft and Lionhead developer Molyneux will be joining Spike TV’s All Access Live marathon coverage of the first two days of E3, will begin which on Monday, June 4 at 11:30 AM. Here’s what Peter Molyneux has told Kotaku he’s most excited about:
- Sony and Msft are holding their breath on next gen interesting to see how they pad out another year. Price cuts, form factors?
- Nintendo’s slightly lack lustre Wii U is going to have to blow us away with better specs and great 1st party line up.
- The real challenge is how the players are going to adapt to the mounting pressure of Facebook, Apple, Social, Cloud, Multi-Gaming.
- Is the biggest news that E3 itself runs the risk of being outdated, or perhaps it already is?
- I guess I am excited about GTA V, but only in a mildly curious way.
- I am excited, as always, to hear from Valve.
- I would expect some announcement from Bungie
- God only knows what COD will have to destroy in the Press briefing demo, after last year’s destruction of NY.