Wii U users who’ve downloaded Wii Street U can update the application to receive new features. After performing the update, you’ll be able to take pictures of places you’ve visited and post those pictures onto Miiverse. Below is a list of what features the update adds to the app. For those who don’t know, Wii Street U is currently a free download from the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.
- Can register places as favorites
- Nine new recommended spots added
- Miiverse support
- Take pictures of places and post them to Miiverse, can view others’ contributions, as well
- Can tag your pictures with your thoughts. The tags include “normal,” “awesome,” “beautiful,” “unusual” and “scary”.
- Can also view pictures based on a certain tag
- Can now “spoiler” your images as well, which covers up the image with a question mark