The Japanese Twitter account for Splatoon has been on fire lately delivering some superb screenshots and trickles of information regarding the game. We’ve got a while to wait, but these gorgeous screens should keep you occupied in the meantime.
- While in squid form, Inklings can climb walls
- Walls don’t count toward the result of Turf Battles
- A painted wall might mean that someone climbed up it
- Some inklings can jump like rockets
- This happens when they touched the icon of a team member on the map
- Inklings can move freely while inside their own ink
- When in enemy ink they move slower and can’t become a squid