Nintendo has unleashed a brand new update for both Super Smash Bros on the Wii U and Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo 3DS. Once you load the game up you will be prompted to update to Version 1.0.6 and once you do it you’ll be able to redeem your Mewtwo codes, which have already begun shipping out to people. Here’s what’s available in the latest update for Super Smash Bros.
Ver. 1.0.6 [Released 04/15/15]
- Users will be able to purchase DLC from Nintendo eShop.
- Share mode has been added:
- Users will be able to post photos, replay data,Mii Fighter data, and Custom stage data to the official server to share with other users around the world. Users will also be able to search and download the content as well*Users can only post their own content. Content posted to the server will be deleted after 30 days.
- Users will be able to post photos and Custom stages to Miiverse from within the game (Photos will be posted to the official Snapshot Sharing Communityand Custom stages will be posted to the official Stage Sharing Community
- Users can download data from the server to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U if there is an activation button in the images posted on Miiverse.
- Users will be able to share and exchange photos, replay data, Mii Fighter data, and Custom stage data with users on their Nintendo 3DS Friend List.
- Content will be received when the Nintendo 3DS is connected to the Internet
- It may take some time to receive the data
- Content uploaded to the server will be deleted from the server after 30 days.
- Omega Stages:
- Delfino Plaza
- Port Town Aero Dive
- Woolly World
- Orbital Gate Assault
- Wii Fit Studio
Thanks to those who sent this in.