Nintendo Switch Pushed To The Limit In Ultimate Durability Test

YouTube is full of tech durability tests, but these guys really push each device to its limits. The Nintendo Switch seems pretty durable, but GizmoSlip want to know whether it can survive being thrown through basketball hoops and tossed like a football. While we could tell you whether the Switch lives through these ordeals, it’s much more fun to check out the video below.

1. ryu says:

I treasure every single piece of my technology and I feel awful even when I get a single small scratch or bump, so I feel really anxious watching these videos.

2. Bowler AA says:

i live with lets say a hoarder i will be moving on soon i rearanged the living room and cleaned out all there crap….

i pulled my tv glass stand to a new spot in the room my switch shot across the room hit the floor like 6 times not a scratch

nintendo have been proven the best build qoulity time and trime again EVERY GEN go play a nes after 30 yrs go play a switch 30 yrs from now

i also have a day one gamecube lid badge ripped out thrown down the stairs by my kid,thrown in a bath tub by the same kid soaked in soapy water left in a sed damp coverds in mold for a cpl of yrs

it still works perfectly to this day

3. Nintendo Switch is kinda Almost​ unbreakable, but it can’t survive the fall when people throw the tablet in the air.

1. AKA-Link77 says:

Thanks for the information! Do you have a ‘Doctorate’ in ‘Common Sense’?

4. Know I feel reassured if I ever drop my switch it will be ok. Not that I would ever drop I keep it bubble wrapped at all times

5. reeleemee says:

Yea it has a really durable build surprisingly since it doesn’t look that way. Still keep it on lockdown tho hybrid cover and gel guards on the joycons and a carrying case on top of that when I’m moving it around lol

6. Mike S says:

This video would literally hurt to watch so I can’t.

1. Retro Rouge Melfice says:

i found this entertaining

7. I don’t think I could watch this. It’s like nails on a chalkboard. It’d probably make the poor Commander short circuit!

1. riverrapid says:

Commander would actually probably be proud of how durable it is even through all of the stuff they put it through

1. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits at Sony PlayStation 4! Hopefully it will also await us at Nintendo Switch if Nintendo doesn't FUCK things up again!} says:

xD That’s funnier than it should be. Especially after watching it 3-5 times already.

8. I never understood how people could juggle. I sometimes have trouble even juggling 2 oranges.

9. nintandrew says:

Just today i was changing carts while the Switch was on the Hori stand and the ledge snapped off and my Switch hit the ceramic floor. Not a scratch. Lesson: Don’t change carts while Switch is on the stand.

1. I think Nintendo should have put 2 kickstands on the Switch. I was using it the other day with the kickstand out, and every time I even slightly moved the table/stand that the Switch was sitting on, it fell over. It’s VERY unstable when standing.

10. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits at Sony PlayStation 4! Hopefully it will also await us at Nintendo Switch if Nintendo doesn't FUCK things up again!} says:

While I don’t trust my Switch & actually hate it a little right now, I can’t watch this. Now if it was a Wii U & Gamepad one, sign me the fuck up!