Check Out This Amazing Official Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Mural Which Glows In The Dark

Nintendo has gone the extra mile and have painted a huge mural in Brooklyn to celebrate the launch of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on Nintendo Switch and the Wii U. Redditor super_ahmed109011 snapped some pictures of it which you can view below. Not only is it visually impressive in the day, with the help of UV lamps it also glows brightly when viewed at night.

Zelda_mural_1Zelda_mural_night

1. robogiraffe says:

P1. That’s pretty sick!

1. NintenMau5 says:

IKR?

3. I never cease to be amazed at how easily spellbound the masses are.

Good work was put forward with this simple yet intelligent approach to capture the minds of the people.

4. venomjamaica says:

Wow. ..I love this. …now this is what I call marketing. ..God job Nintendo

5. nintynate says:

That’s the best video game as I’ve ever seen

6. dracojay says:

I wonder how long until it gets defaced

7. Normal Mapping says:

Literally saw this 2 days ago… It’s pretty impressive in person 😀

8. mode7superfx says:

Not to brag but everyone is so late on this! #NYC #Williamsburg #WytheAve&11thSt

9. Awesome! So happy they are advertising the Switch, i have seen here in San Francisco a big ad aswell and on the public buses, something i never saw for the Wii U.

10. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits at Sony PlayStation 4! Please, Nintendo! Blow me off of the fence at E3 onto your side so I can say the same for Switch, too!} says:

Oi! Nintendo! Can we get this as a physical award through My Nintendo!? Of course, it wouldn’t be exactly like the mural but still! I’ll take a glow in the dark poster! It’s better than the regular, boring posters GameStop gave away when you got the game from them.