Some new gameplay details have been revealed for the upcoming Ultra Street Fighter II for the Nintendo Switch.
The game is due out on 26th May and features all of the classic characters from previous iterations, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
Here’s the latest information:
– There will be a replay mode which saves the script .
– A local console vs console multiplayer mode will be featured
– On Buddy Battle, you can recover life by taunting.
– There will be 8 difficulty modes for the arcade.
– The game includes endings for Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
– Retro/Remastered sound.
– No car/barrels bonus in arcade mode.
– No tournament mode.
– There will be no way to customise combat speed and damage.
Along with this, a few more screens have been revealed. You can check them out below.