The third expansion in the latest Pokémon Trading Card Game series, Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows, launches on August 4.
Minions of Team Skull and a cavalcade of new Pokémon stand ready to battle in the dark of night and in the blazing sun! Battle with new titans like Necrozma-GX, and join forces with Machamp-GX and Charizard-GX to fight for victory in the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion this August.
Features of the Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion include:
- More than 140 cards: Over 140 cards, including brand-new Pokémon-GX and full-art Supporter cards.
- Two new theme decks: Two 60-card preconstructed decks are designed to introduce players to the Pokémon TCG by letting them play straight from the get-go.
- Even more brand-new Pokémon: Many of the exotic and tropical Pokémon that Trainers have come to love in the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon video games join the Pokémon Trading Card Game, including Necrozma, Marshadow, and more!
- Alolan Pokémon: Regional variants of classic Pokémon who have a new look in the Alola region make their appearance.
- Booster packs: Each pack contains 10 cards selected from the expansion and includes at least one rare card.
For more information about the Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion, please visit: www.pokemon.com