You may remember that we spotted that Rayman Legends Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch was listed on Amazon UK a few weeks back with a release date of September 12th. Now other retailers are listing the Nintendo Switch version of Rayman’s latest adventure with the same date. Ubisoft hasn’t mentioned anything at present but no doubt they are preparing a press release or a new trailer for us to enjoy. Here’s what sets the game apart from Rayman Legends on other platforms.
- Kung Foot Update: Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition will bring new features for Kung Foot!
- Touch Gameplay: Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Switch and its new controllers’ capabilities. Undock your Switch device and use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more
- Play Everywhere, Anywhere: Thanks to the Switch and its new controller play with your friends at any time! The Nintendo Switch allows you to keep playing the game when you want solo or multiplayer.
- Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain