Ginger: Beyond the Crystal, an intriguing adventure platformer from Drakhar Studio, will be heading to the Nintendo Switch eShop on the 17th of this month. Retailers will also be stocking the title in 2018 when the game will have a physical release. If you’re itching for more platforming goodness but growing a little tired of collecting moons and throwing a cap around then this may be one to check out. Here’s some information and a trailer for Ginger: Beyond The Crystal:
A world destroyed by a crystal explosion, a mysterious threat hanging over its inhabitants, and a goddess who created a hero…this is Beyond the Crystal. Help Ginger restore peace, recover the brilliance of the crystal that keeps the world in balance, and travel through the crystal to repopulate the world. Hundreds of adventures await you: ghostly craters, coral planets, crypts filled with infinite staircases and sleeping caves. You’re about to embark on an incredible adventure beyond the crystal! Are you ready?
There are two main objectives in the game that Ginger should face:
- Rescue his friends: Traveling to different worlds and solving puzzles in various levels.
- Rebuild the village: Collecting resources and materials during his travels.
Parents and children can work together to achieve the “I’ve won the game” sensation after having rescued the neighbours and completely reconstructed the village.
- 3 worlds to repopulate
- 15 levels of adventures with platforms full of puzzles and enemies
- 15 hidden bonus levels
- An epic soundtrack delivered throughout the game
- Gather resources throughout your quest to re-build your village
- Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance throughout your adventure
- Hundreds of secrets to find out about in the incredible worlds
- Playtime of more than 15 hours