The latest update for Paladins has been detailed on the game’s official website and Version 1.8 comes with Gyro Controls for those of you with a Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4. You can also adjust the Gyro Controls to your liking. Here’s what was said in the Version 1.8 patch notes:
Switch and PS4 Players may now activate Gyro Control functionality in the Controls section of the Options Menu! Gyro is the next level of player-to-game interface and has strong advantages over the traditional console control scheme. The range of motion and responsiveness of a players wrists outclasses that of a players thumbs, a fact that Gyro controls makes apparent once a player is accustomed to the mechanics. Paladins is the first multiplayer game to support Gyro Controls on PlayStation 4!
- Gyro Control Functionality
- Allows the player to move their camera by physically moving the game controller
- The sensitivity of Gyro Controls allows players to easily fine-tune their aim
- Players trying Gyro Controls for the first time should be patient and play many matches to develop their reflexes and aiming capability
- Experienced users may adjust their X and Y axis Gyro sensitivity