The latest Nintendo most wanted video games charts are now in from Nintendo Dream readers. This month’s edition sees New Pokemon Snap as the most wanted Nintendo Switch game with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 coming in close at No.2. Here’s this month’s most wanted games:
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 27.1%
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 21.9%
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe (Switch) – 16.9%
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 14.8%
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 12.4%
- Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE HD REMASTER (Switch) – 11.0%
- Story of Seasons Series New Work (Switch) – 10.5%
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 10.0%
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 9.5%
- Fire Emblem ∅ 22nd Booster Pack (TCG) – 7.6%
What’s your most wanted game Sickr?
Hey, it was Super Mario 3D All-Stars, but as that is out, probably Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 :)
I’m surprised Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity isn’t on the list. It seems pretty hyped up and releases so soon after reveal.