Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster, for the Nintendo Switch is available right now in Japan. Today, Atlus has released software Version 1.02 which brings with it the intriguing options of Skill Shuffle and Skill Inheritance to demon fusion. Atlus previously announced that Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster will launch in spring 2021 here in the west. Here’s the fixes and changes:
- Fixed a bug that prevented trophies from unlocking in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug so that normal attack motions are performed at high-speed in auto-battle.
- Other bug fixes.
- Added a Skill Shuffle feature and Skill Inheritance feature to the fusion results screen in the “Cathedral of Shadows” facility.
- Improved input response for all facilities, the status screen, Magatama screen, and save / load screen.
- The total count of the “Demonic Compendium” has been revised to be able to reach 100 percent completion even when only Maniax Mode is played.
- Game balance has been adjusted for the downloadable content “Master’s Expectations” and “Little Master’s Mercy.”