On the 10th of February, The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon DLC will be available to purchase for those who are playing the first-person shooter on Nintendo Switch. There’s a a few new weapons to try, locations to explore and even more character customisations and lore to enjoy with this new DLC. Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division announced the news today and have updated the official website with details on what to expect in the downloadable content – check it out for yourself just below. There’s also a new patch out (1.3) today for the title with a couple of minor bug fixes.
- Intrigue and danger: Search an abandoned Spacer’s Choice facility and encounter a cast of new characters as you uncover the mystery behind the sudden cancellation of the Gorgon Project.
- New locations: Explore the treacherous canyons of the Gorgon Asteroid and encounter enemies that have been warped by science.
- More science weapons: Discover three outlandish new science weapons, including the P.E.T. (Pest Extermination Tool), an exciting new melee weapon that draws in enemies for close-range attacks.
- Expanded character customization and lore: An increased level cap, additional perks and flaws, wholly new armor sets, and several variants for existing gear. Plus, dig into the story of the Gorgon Asteroid with new Portable Phonograph audio logs that reveal the salacious secrets of a scientific experiment gone wrong.
On top of the release of this expansion, Switch players can expect to see Patch 1.3 reach their Nintendo Switch consoles on February 3rd. This patch will include the following:
Nintendo Switch TOW Patch 1.3
- Players will now be able to trigger the DLC Peril on Gorgon after the content has been purchased and installed.
- Adjust level GC strategy
- Adjust texture streaming strategy