Psyonix, who is the developer behind the addictive Rocket League, has confirmed what players can expect from the game’s Season 3. The team is getting ready to implement Switch support for cloud syncs though this has yet to be included until there’s a future update. Psyonix have also added three new antennas for the Monstercat, which are Vindata, Fransis Derelle, and Monstercat Silk. Read the full patch notes below:
Rocket League Season 3 Update v1.94
- Trade-ins are now managed in their own section in the Garage.
- All Trade In-eligible items fall into three categories:
- Core Series Items
- Tournament Items
- The Trade-In menu displays how many eligible Trade-Ins you have, sorted by category and rarity
- Trade-Ins still operate the same way as before:
- 5 Uncommon = 1 Rare
- 5 Rare Items = 1 Very Rare
- 5 Very Rare = 1 Import
- 5 Imports = 1 Exotic
- 5 Exotics = 1 Black Market
- Tournament items and (revealed) Blueprints can now be traded in regardless of series. The Tournament item or Blueprint you receive from a Trade-In is directly tied to the series of the items you traded-in.
- For example, if you trade in three Ignition Series Blueprints and two Ferocity Series Blueprints, you’ll have a 60% chance to receive an Ignition Series Blueprint and a 40% chance to receive a Ferocity Series Blueprint.
Player Trading Eligibility
- Before trading with other accounts is activated, new accounts must:
- Reach XP Level 30
- Have 50 or more minutes in Online Matches
- Accounts with XP Levels 30-99:
- Can trade three times per day
- Limit of 2,000 Credits per trade
- Accounts with XP Levels 100-249:
- Can trade ten times per day
- Limit of 10,000 Credits per trade
- Accounts with XP Level 250 or greater:
- Unlimited trades per day
- Limit of 100,000 Credits per trade
- Settings will now sync to the EOS cloud and share across all linked accounts.
- Nintendo Switch support for cloud syncs will come in a future update.
- Each Playlist option under the Play Menu has a rad new image.
- Added unlock countdown timer for Seasonal Challenge Stages.
- Added link support to the in-game news panel.
- Corrected appearance of Team Liquid Decals when High-Quality Shaders are enabled.
- Fixed a bug causing the Music Playlist to appear off-screen when reducing the Interface Scale.
- Fixed a bug affecting the “Invite to party” option in Friends List if both players are playing through the Epic Games Store.
- [Tournaments] Teams that have won two out of three matches should no longer see extra matches generated against the same opponent.
- This bug fix is dependent on PsyNet updates related to tournament access and matches that are happening in the coming weeks.
- Fixed a bug with the Season Free Challenges display counter.
- Localization fixes for French, German, Japanese, and Polish.