The latest edition of Japanese gaming magazine Weekly Famitsu has arrived with subscribers and this week’s edition contains five reviews. The highest-reviewed game this week is The Idolmaster: Starlit Season which received a high score of 37/40 with the the four reviewers giving it one perfect ten and three nines. The lowest scores this week are for Earth Defense Force 2017 and Monark which were both awarded more than respectable 30/40. Here’s the reviews from Issue 17/14.
- Earth Defense Force 2017 for Nintendo Switch (Switch) – 6/7/8/9 [30/40]
- eFootball 2022 (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One) – 9/8/9/8 [34/40]
- The Idolmaster: Starlit Season (PS4) – 9/9/9/10 [37/40]
- Metroid Dread (Switch) – 9/8/9/8 [34/40]
- Monark (PS5, PS4, Switch) – 8/7/8/7 [30/40]