Blaster Master Zero 3 has been available for a few months now. As of today, you can get the action-adventure game on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. Ever since the game launched, updates for Blaster Master Zero 3 have been releasing every now and then.
Well, earlier today, an update for the game was released for gaming consoles. Once you update, the game should be at version 1.1.2. As for the contents of the update, there isn’t much. Most of the changes were bug fixes. In fact, the biggest change of the update is that “item icons on the mini-map will now appear as different colors depending on item type”. The patch notes can be seen in full down below.
- Item icons on the mini-map will now appear as different colors depending on item type as follows:
・LIFE ENERGY GUARD α (Pink)
・LIFE ENERGY GUARD β (Green)
・Other items (Light blue)
- Other items (Light blue)
- An issue where sticking to a wall as G-SOPHIA SV under certain circumstances would cause the player to be unable to progress has been fixed.
- An issue with the controls on the sub-menu screen after settings were changed has been fixed.
- Some areas where the player may have gotten stuck or out of bounds have been revised.
- Various other small fixes have been implemented.