Koei Tecmo has announced that a new software patch is out the remastered version Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water on Nintendo Switch. The update, Version 1.0.2, which is available for all platforms, has added a very easy difficulty mode for those of you who are wanting to get through the story with as little hassle as possible and the company also also fixed some bugs and an issue which caused cleared save data to be lost. Here’s the patch notes below for the Nintendo Switch version of Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water.
- Added the VERY EASY difficulty.
- VERY EASY difficulty is for players who want to enjoy the story safely.
- Alleviated an issue which caused cleared save data to be lost after an application error.
- Fixed various bugs and defects.
- Fixed display issues.
- Corrected typographical errors and messages.