Every now and then, Nintendo will release a day-one update for a new game that is about to launch, or has just launched the same day. Most of these updates usually fix some last-minute bugs that were found, or they make it so certain things in the game are available to play for the public.
This is no exception. Nintendo has released a brand new update for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Once you update, the game should be at version 1.0.1. According to the official patch notes, the update fixes a bunch of bugs that were found. You can see the patch notes down bleow.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes at the end of an event.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game sometimes freezes when moving from Base Camp to the War Map.
- Fixed a rare issue where, after selecting a file to save to on the save screen, the screen does not change and progress is blocked.
- Fixed an issue where progressing certain battles in certain sequences causes the player to get stuck and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where using a Partner Special at certain times causes the Partner Special to not end and prevents progress.
- Fixed an issue where the switch Lock On target control does not work when controlling the game with the left or right Joy-Con held horizontally.
- Fixed various other issues to improve comfort of gameplay.