Capcom recently launched the massive new expansion for Monster Hunter Rise on Nintendo Switch and PC, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, and have since tweaked some of the balance adjustments bringing the content-packed game to Version 10.0.3. Here’s what has changed in the latest update from Capcom for Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak:
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Fixed a bug causing your Palico’s Support Moves to change randomly when teaching them certain Secret Support Moves.
- Fixed a bug preventing a reload rating lowered by 2 levels from recovering, if you remove the Elemental Reload Switch Skill after performing a specific set of actions with the light bowgun.
(We’ve also confirmed a bug in the reload display under Equipment Info, and this will be addressed in a future update.)
- Fixed a bug causing the game to shut down when performing a specific string of attacks using the insect glaive’s Kinsect Bonus: Boosted Powder Extract on Rakna-Kadaki or Pyre Rakna-Kadaki.
Locales and Environment
- Fixed a bug in dialogue with the Buddy Scout regarding newly added Buddy Skills that was aimed at all players, instead of only affected players.
- For A1★ and A2★ quests, the health for all monsters and the attack power of some monsters has been adjusted.
Base and Facilities
- Fixed a bug very occasionally causing the game to freeze after using the Lottery with an amiibo.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.