Nintendo has provided us with a look at all the announced Nintendo themed costumes Bayonetta will wear in the upcoming Bayonetta 2. There’s the Link outfit along with the Fox McCloud and Samus outfits, among others. Bayonetta 2 is finally coming next month.
Due to a bug being discovered in the Mario & Luigi Miiverse community, Nintendo has now disabled users from posting images in that specific section of the social network. The glitch that was discovered yesterday allowed anyone to post any image in that particular Miiverse community leading to some adult images being posted by savvy users. Here’s what Nintendo had to say.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the screenshot feature has been disabled in this community. We are looking into the cause of the problem. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Miiverse moderators must be working overtime today as it has emerged that there’s currently a glitch in the Mario and Luigi Miiverse forum that allows a user to post any picture. Obviously some have taken this opportunity to post adult orientated images with their posts. No doubt Nintendo is working hard to fix this glitch.
Posted via miiverse:
“This only works without the update for the game. You open another game or application that can be suspended, then you launch Dream Team. Rapidly press the HOME button repeatedly so that you will return to the HOME Menu the second that the 3DS logo is gone. Then rapidly press the HOME button repeatedly again to go back to the game for a second and return to the HOME Menu. —wait—
This will cause the game to display an image from your previous software (in this case the camera app), or just random colors. This is most likely due to some data from the previous software remaining in the RAM”.
Open the camera app, then open the mario and luigi. But press Home really fast so it takes you to the home menu before the game starts. Then do the same, go to the game for a second but press it fast again. IT should show an image of the camera app or colors. Go in, chose the picture come to miiverse. Note, it wont work if you have updated it.
As I’m sure the majority of you are aware, Nintendo Treehouse is streaming upcoming games for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U during a livestream on both Twitch and Youtube. You can watch the event live in the video embedded above and view all the games Nintendo has to offer consumers in the coming months. Enjoy.
Nintendo Europe has confirmed to Eurogamer that it has no plans to release the recently announced Persona Q or NES inspired Nintendo 3DS XL consoles in Europe. Instead the special editions will only be coming to North America later this year.
With the winter season on its way, Nintendo has today announced a new promotion for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS systems, the Nintendo 3DS Winter 2014 Bonus Game Promotion, which is sure to appeal to users looking to expand their game collection in preparation for the colder months!
To take part in the Nintendo 3DS Winter 2014 Bonus Game Promotion, participants simply need to do both of the following:
- Register a Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system with Club Nintendo between 11th September 2014 and 12th January 2015 (23:59 local time); and…
- Register a copy of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS* (releasing 3rd October), Pokémon Omega Ruby** or Pokémon AlphaSapphire** (both releasing 28th November) with Club Nintendo between 3rd October 2014 and 12th January 2015 (23:59 local time), and fill out the software registration survey – a required action if the copy of the game is purchased at retail.
In return, participants can request a free download code to download one of the following games from Nintendo eShop:
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Yoshi’s New Island
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario Party: Island Tour
- Pokémon Art Academy
The free download code can be requested via a user’s Club Nintendo account, with the download code request needing to be completed by 12th February 2015 (23:59 local time). The download code will expire on 12th March 2015 (23:59 local time), and therefore will need to be redeemed by this time. Please note that Club Nintendo members whose age is below the age rating of a game cannot request a download code for that game.
Nintendo’s 3D portable video game system will be getting three cool new looks for the holiday season. Nintendo announced the three special-edition Nintendo 3DS XL systems during the GameStop EXPO in Anaheim, California. The new systems are sure to be scooped up by collectors and anyone who was waiting for an excuse to buy a hand-held Nintendo system. Systems announced today include:
- Super Smash Bros. Edition Nintendo 3DS XL: Red and blue systems go on sale at retailers nationwide on Sept. 19 in honor of the Oct. 3 launch of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. The cover of the new hardware features a dozen of the game’s characters, including Mario, Link, Samus and Little Mac. The systems will be available at a suggested retail price of $199.99 each. (The Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game is sold separately.)
- NES Edition Nintendo 3DS XL: This cool-looking GameStop exclusive goes on sale Oct. 10 at a suggested retail price of $199.99. The hardware is modeled after Nintendo’s iconic NES controller and the box looks like an NES system.
- Persona Q Edition Nintendo 3DS XL: In honor of the Nov. 25 launch of the ATLUS role-playing game Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, GameStop will be the exclusive retailer for the Persona Q Edition of the Nintendo 3DS hardware. The design evokes the essence of Persona Q with the iconic Grimoire styling on the front – the tome used by the attendants of the Velvet Room and containing information on the many Personas – and the new style of character art represented on the back. It will be available at a suggested retail price of $199.99. (The Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth game is sold separately.)
“More than 12 million systems in the Nintendo 3DS family have been sold in the U.S. alone,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “These new models give shoppers even more choices during the holiday shopping season. Based on past experience, these special editions likely won’t stay on shelves for very long.”
“We expect these new special-edition designs to be in high demand,” said Michael Turner, director of merchandising at GameStop. “Nintendo 3DS is a great kid-friendly gaming device with excellent games, and we are pleased to share that these new designs are available for pre-order starting today.”