Nintendo has released new update data for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. Available now for download in the Nintendo eShop, patch version 1.0.5 is required for accessing the fighting game’s multiplayer features. Once users install the update, they will no longer be able to play local multiplayer with players without the update installed. Additionally, any replay data that was saved prior to the update will no longer be playable. The latest update for the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros. includes the following changes:
- Share mode has been added.
- Users will be able to post photos, replay data, and Mii Fighter data to the official server to share with other users around the world. Users will also be able to search and download the content as well.
- Users will be able to share and exchange photos, replay data, and Mii Fighter data with users on their 3DS Friend List.
- Users will be able to post photos to Miiverse from within the game
- amiibo functionality has been added to New Nintendo 3DS XL
Users can tap their amiibo figure to the touchscreen to transform them into “figure players (FP)” to battle, train, and level-up their FP.
- In order to let you play the game more comfortably, we have also fixed some issues.