It’s finally here! It’s April 23rd and you should all be sitting down to spend the day completing the new DLC pack for Mario Kart 8 and getting accustomed to the B button in 200cc. If you haven’t bought the second DLC pack, here’s a reminder of everything it includes (and why you should buy it):
- Animal Crossing– the seasons of the track change every time you play.
- Big Blue– remaster of an F-Zero race track.
- Super Bell Subway– race while trying to avoid the trains!
- Wild Woods– race through a tree trunk avoiding Toads and Shy Guys.
- Baby Park– remastered from Mario Kart: Double Dash.
- Cheese Land– remastered from Mario Kart Super Circuit.
- Koopa City / Neo Bowser City– remastered from Mario Kart 7.
- Ribbon Road– remastered from Mario Kart Super Circuit.
- Villager (Boy and Girl)
- Dry Bowser
- Bone Rattler (ATV)
- City Tripper (bike)
- The Streetle (kart)
- P-Wing (kart)
There will also be nine Mii racing suits available through Amiibo including: Wario, Bowser, Pac-Man, Sonic, Olimar, Toad, Mega Man, Rosalina, and Villager. And you can enjoy all this in the immensity of 200cc. Well, I know what I’m doing for the rest of my day! What do you think of the DLC pack 2? What’s your favourite part about it?