One of the upcoming titles in development for the Nintendo 3DS is Mario Sports Superstars. The game provides players with a variety of different sports including Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing with all your favourite Mario characters. It also includes both online and local based multiplayer which is bound to be a blast. Here’s the latest information on the title according to the official product page by Nintendo of America.
Five full-on sports—Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing—bring the challenge and depth you demand to Nintendo 3DS™ systems. Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*, hone skills in training, or tackle single-player tournaments. Whether you pick Mario, Waluigi, or one of sixteen others, you’re on the road to superstardom!
Before long, you’ll have mastered the ins and outs of each sport: learn when to use an infield shift in Baseball, change your team’s formation in Soccer, and more. Even Horse Racing is surprisingly deep! Build a stable of horses and train them well to win the day in the first-ever horse races in series history. But remember: these aren’t normal sports—they’re Mario Sports. Expect unexpected thrills and power up to stomp the competition.
- Five full-featured sports: Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing!
- Play as your favorite Mario characters, like Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, and more!
- Horse Racing makes its Mario Sports debut
- Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*
- Single-player tournaments and training mode provide hours of feverish fun