Video: Lego City Undercover Graphics Comparison (Wii U, Switch and PS4)

When Lego City Undercover was announced at E3 in 2011, it was exclusive to the upcoming Wii U console. However, the six year old game has now released on multiple systems. This has led to the obvious comparison videos, lining up each version of the game in search of the best version. Nintendo World Report have just released a video comparing the Wii U original to the PS4 and Switch versions. Check it out below.

1. reeleemee says:

Lol well that didn’t show much

2. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits at Sony PlayStation 4! Please, Nintendo! Blow me off of the fence at E3 onto your side so I can say the same for Switch, too!} says:

In before “Look at that static image for this video! The Switch & PS4 look the same! Switch as powerful as PS4 confirmed!” lol Yes. A Lego game, like Snake Pass, is so showing that the Switch is on par with PS4. *rolls eyes*

1. Lego City Undercover is an Open World Game
      Snake Pass is powered by Unreal Engine 4

Both look the same as their PS4 counterparts with only slight differences between them.
      Honestly, if Dark Souls 3 really does come out for Switch and looks the same as the PS4, I’ll be more impressed.

2. Mike S says:

I think the point is that it still looks really close and is much closer than some think. No, the Switch probably couldn’t handle graphically intensive games like RDR2 but anything else that doesn’t shoot for that high level could easily be fair game.

3. geox30 says:

Ok you said your thing, now time for bed.

4. RidleySlayer says:

The Switch version actually lools better than the PS4 version. What’s that about?

5. PiePiePie says:

Actually really like the Wii U version. Glad I have it on Wii U. Havent played it yet though

6. RMan5000 says:

I have so much nostalgia for this game. I’m glad they’re remastering this.

7. Agato says:

Wow, the upgrade was sensible on the Nintendo Switch, it’s clearly far more defined and has a better draw distance. Though I don’t like the new lightning, makes everything washed out.
    “It’s a Wii U on dope!” ^^
    Good.

8. Jaded_Drybones says:

My WiiU version looks almost as good as the PS4 version. Thus, it’s safe to assume my WiiU is almost as strong as a PS4!
    WiiU, Kicking ass from the grave!

1. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits at Sony PlayStation 4! Please, Nintendo! Blow me off of the fence at E3 onto your side so I can say the same for Switch, too!} says:

lol I remember the days I used fanboy logic. Those were the days, right, Jaded? D: